B = Breakfast L = Lunch D = Dinner
DAY 1 - BUENOS AIRES
Reception at the airport and transfer to the hotel selected. Departure for a comprehensive city tour of Buenos Aires. Discover the beauty and magic of Bs As visiting the Congreso Nacional, Catedral Metropolitana, Casa de Gobierno and Plaza de Mayo. Visit the streets of Tango, in San Telmo, traditional neighborhood, where this typical dance lives. Stop at to La Boca, colorful neighborhood, which some years ago Italian immigrants adopted as their home, and today has become shelter for famous artists. Enjoy Palermo, a residential district with parks and elegant buildings. Then we will continuo to one of the most exclusive and sophisticated neighborhoods: La Recoleta where among other attractions we find the famous Cemetery and the Church of Pilar, next to picturesque cafes and restaurants. Finally, we will visit the newest neighborhood of Buenos Aires city: Puerto Madero, the antique port of Buenos Aires, totally renewed and now as the mayor gastronomic area of the city. The passengers can finish the tour in this area or in Galerias Pacifico Mall in downtown or in your hotel. At night (19.30hrs approx.) enjoy Tango Show & Dinner. A dance loved and well recognized in the whole world. It is a genuine creation born in Buenos Aires city at the end of the 19th century, from the deepest of the soul of the people: in the bank of the Riachuelo (Creek), in its bares with the jacks and the cuarteadores (Workers like butchers), and in the conventillos of the Neighborhood South, wherefrom the guapos, compadritos and malevos were arising, the men that mention so many letters of tango. About 1920 the Tango began to change its perspective, being a popular music and with a full style that entered the social life of every "porteno" (people of Buenos Aires Port), and also with strong international repercussion: there was arising a new artistic expression "the Art of the Tango". Come and enjoy the glamour, emotion and sophistication of this music that marks an Argentine identity about the whole world. Return to the hotel in Buenos Aires.
* If you have the morning free prior your departure time, it is possible the city tour on Day 2.
DAY 2 - BUENOS AIRES
Breakfast. Visit to a stay of the Humid Argentine Pampas, one of the most fertile natural meadows of the world and famous for its production of meats and cereals. A field day with traditional lunch of Argentine meats and show of Creole skills that reveal the notable domain that the gaucho exercises on his horses, typical entertainment that were practiced in the antiquity and that still today the field man continues developing. Santa Susana Ranch is located in the district of Campana, near the town of los Cardales, at only 80 km from Buenos Aires City. It actually occupies an area of 1200 Hectareas (2965 acres) mainly dedicated to agricultural activities, and for the last 20 years, it has also been exploited as a tourism resort. Once we arrive, you will enjoy a wine reception with empanadas; then you will spend the day : a guided visit to the museum & folklore with malambo and boleadoras, the field day culminates with an exhibition and mix-up of matched-together horse herds (tropillas), and then autochthonous horseback sport called "carreras de sortijas" (ring-races), all of which show the remarkable dominion exerted by gaucho upon his horses. Timetable: Full day tour from 9am to 6:30 pm Includes Lunch: Barbecue with "asado", roast meet, chicken, chorizo, salads, dessert and coffee. Beverages: mineral water and soft drinks, wine not included.
* Depending of availability the ranch could be: at Cinacina, at La Alameda or at la Candelaria.
** Gaucho's Party is available on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
DAY 3 - BUENOS AIRES
Breakfast. At the agreed time transfer to Buenos Aires Airport
***END OF THE SERVICES***
- 2 nights accommodations including all taxes and services charges in Buenos Aires City
- Meals as specified itinerary (B=Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Private Buenos Aires Tour with English Guide.
- Tango Show and Dinner with transfers at Esquina Carlos Gardel. Regular Departure.
- Full Day Folkloric Show in a Ranch.
- Round Trip Airport Transfers Bilingual
Overview Meals Included
- Day 1 Dinneer
- Day 2 Breakfast - Lunch
- Day 3 Breakfast
Not Included Not included: International and domestic airfares, Any airport taxes, passport or visa fees, travel insurance or any kind of insurance, excess baggage, tips, telephone/fax/internet charges, laundry, beverages, snacks and meals not specified, additional nights during the trip due to flight cancellations, , reconfirmation of international flights and items of personal nature.
35% Reservation Payment upon confirmation and balance due must be fully paid 60 days prior arrival.
- Until 61 days prior arrival: 15% of Reservation
- 60 - 31 days prior arrival: 25% of Rack Rate
- 30 - 21 days prior arrival: 55% of Rack Rate
- 20 - 00 days prior arrival: 100% of Rack Rate
- Rates are for land arrangements only.
- Rates are per person, in US dollars, and based on two people sharing a room or a 1 traveler in a single room. Triple occupancy Room (sharing 3 guests) can be quoted.
- Type of Rooms: Single room implies room for 1 person occupancy. Double room implies room with 2 guests sharing a double bed full size, queen or king bed, as available at time of check in or hotel category. Twin room implies room with 2 twin/single person beds. Triple room implies a room for 3 person occupancy and may include a rollaway bed. We cannot guarantee any specific bed type in advance.
- Gaucho's Party is available on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
- Schedules regular departures are approximate. You will be informed from office in Buenos Aires during your stay about pick up times each day.
- Airfares are not included unless specifically mentioned in inclusions and can be quoted separately.
- We can replace hotels with other one with the same characteristics in the case that it becomes necessary for operative and other reasonable causes.
- Ask supplements cost French/ German/Others.
- Rates could be higher during Holidays & Congress Season.
- We highly recommend Travel Insurance. Please, review terms conditions.
- We suggest spending extra days in these magical places and fully enjoying one of the world's best destinations. Ask additional nights supplements.